Committed to maintaining flawless user experiences while accelerating their release cadence, Capital One faced a daunting challenge as they transformed culture, processes, and technical infrastructure in their evolution to Continuous Delivery.
In the on-demand webinar, Capital One’s Adam Auerbach will share the daunting challenges his DevTest team faced as they transformed culture, processes, and technical infrastructure in their evolution to Continuous Delivery.
He will be joined by Forrester’s Diego Lo Giudice will explore best practices for overcoming digital disruption and delivering quality@speed.
Key takeaways include:
- The changing responsibilities of DevTest in a “Continuous Everything” world
- What skill sets software testers need to ride the wave of digital transformation
- How Service Virtualization and Continuous Testing measure the risk of a release candidate
- How to evolve the culture and process to support Continuous Delivery
- What technical infrastructure is required for real-time test automation and Continuous Delivery maturation
To view the Webinar click the following link: How Capital One Transformed DevTest for Continuous Delivery
This Blog was originally produced and publised by our partner Parasoft