“Good strategy is coherent action backed up by an argument, an effective mixture of thought and action…” Richard Rumelt
Strategy turns goals into action. Developing a clear strategy, that leads to a coherent set of actions enables a business to find sources of power that it can use to develop and change.
iQA’s Strategic Planning methodology is based on Richard Rumelt’s “Good Strategy, Bad Strategy” and can be used at all levels of an organisation. IntegrationQA’s consultants work with your leadership team to build a strategic plan that integrates people, process and technology as sources of strategic leverage for your business.
Contact us if you are interested in:
- Vision, mission and goal development facilitation
- Strategic Planning workshop facilitation
- Developing a strategic plan for:
- Your organisation
- Your IT
- Business groups in your organisation
- Strategic plan implementation guidance